Independent, complete and comprehensive review of the Honor 7 smartphone by Huawei. Amazing specs for around £240? Lets talk about the catches…
- Great battery life, real life use of 2 days is possible.
- Quick, snappy user interaction.
- Camera – in good light takes excellent pictures.
- Official case is functional and cool.
- Micro SD card slot.
- Camera – in low light the images are too dark and loss of detail.
- Fingerprint sensor position – wish it was on the front.
- Was using Android 5.0 , recently updated to 6.0 Marshmallow, but still not a pure install.
- Some menus are a bit fiddly and counter intuitive.
You can not get a better smartphone at this price, that is for certain, does the Honor 7 have draw backs, yes, if your looking for perfection, you will need to increase your budget, if your looking for a great phone at a great price, this is the one to get.
- SYSTEM:Android 5.0 + EMUI 3.1
- PROCESSOR:HiSilicon Kirin 935 / 2.2 GHz Quad Core + 1.5 GHz Quad Core/ GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- MEMORY:Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- DISPLAY:5.2″ / Full HD IPS-NEO / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 424 ppi
- CAMERA:20 Mpixels / Flash: Dual LED / Front: 8 Mpixel / Video: 1080p @ 30fps / Sapphire Lens Cover
- NETWORK:4G: LTE band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 / 3G: UMTS band 1/2/8 – 900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SLOT 1 NANO-SIM / SLOT 2 NANO-SIM OR MICROSD CARD
- WIRELESS:Bluetooth: 4.1 LE / Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- CONNECTION:Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- SENSORS:Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor
- FINGERPRINT SENSOR
- BATTERY:3100 mAh
- WEIGHT:157 grams
- DIMENSIONS:143.2 x 71.9 x 8.5 mm
- IN THE BOX:AC Adapter, USB cable, Quick start guide, Warranty Card
- SAR HEAD:1.13 W/kg
- SAR BODY:0.52 W/kg